INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXHIBITORS:
Exhibitor set-up begins at 8:00 a.m. All exhibitors must be set up by 10:00 a.m. Please report to the Harlem Book Fair Welcome Tent – located at the corner of West 135th Street and Malcolm X Boulevard – to receive your Vendor Badge. As an event security measure, you are required to keep it visible throughout the day.
BRING DOLLIES! Absolutely NO vehicles are permitted on the grounds during the Book Fair’s setup period. In the interest of public safety, we cannot make exceptions. All vehicles must leave the Harlem Book Fair your assigned LOADING AREA by 9:30 am on Saturday. Vehicles may not return to the event for breakdown until the Harlem Book Fair authorizes the re-opening of the streets for exhibitors (approximately 6:15pm - but this could be later depending upon the public’s exit of event grounds).
1. Exhibitor drop-off and set-up begins at 8:00 a.m.
2. Dolly your merchandise to your assigned area.
3. Go park your car. Permits have been provided by email.
4. Return to dolly your merchandise to your booth (Bring your own dollies.)
5. Set up. Be ready no later than 10am.
6. The Harlem Book Fair recycles. You are responsible for providing large bags for garbage collection in and around your area. We must respect West 135th Street residents’ hospitality.
Breakdown begins promptly at 5:00 pm. Please return your Exhibitor Identification Badge to the Harlem Book Fair Welcome Tent as an indication of your preparedness to pack your location. Please address any day-of-event concerns to staff and volunteers found at the HBF Welcome Tent.
We look forward to another wonderful celebration of books and community.
Max Rodriguez and the Harlem Book Fair Team